Field Service Engineer (Medical Device) 醫療器材服務工程師
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the Health Systems team while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Taiwan. Philips healthcare is one of the market leaders and networking of the Hospital in Taiwan.
You are responsible for:
● Install and provide technical support for Ultrasound/Monitoring Analytics& Therapeutic Care and clinical information system to ensure service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled.
● Maintain customer satisfaction and relationship to the highest possible level.
● Pre site-visit for verifications and preparation to support the activities related to system installation and upgrade issues.
● Provide technical support to end-users and Health Systems teammates.
● Perform remote and onsite support as required to ensure system meets performance specifications.
● Provide feedback to factory to improve system performance and stability.
You are a part of:
Field Service Engineering key member and report to the service manager. You will be working closely with our sales, application, project managers & solution delivery team and support the business in Northern Taiwan.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
● University graduate in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
● Fresh graduates are welcome.
● With working experience or knowledge in Healthcare (medical device) industry will be a plus.
● Logical problem solver with ability to work independently.
● The ability to process knowledge across multi-modality and diverse product ranges.
● Excellent communication and customer service skill.
● Competent in IT/Network diagnosis/system connectivity/Remote service will be an advantage.
● Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English.
● Outdoor work is required and willing to work overtime.
- 104人力銀行 https://www.104.com.tw/job/7635z?jobsource=cs_n104bank2
- 寄履歷與自傳到Email : firstname.lastname@example.org